They are a community of 10-20 individuals who are committed to practicing the "one another" relationships found in the teachings of the New Testament. It's a natural place for people to experience authentic community, to experience an extended family. These groups are the relational backbone of the church and our goal is to share in community, discovery, and the mission that Jesus calls us to.
1. Led by a shepherding team rather than a single personality.
2. It is cross generational, an extended family.
3. Sized to meet in a home.
4. Centered around the breaking of bread together.
5. Always participatory in nature, everyone contributes.
6.Teaching is story orientated.
7. Maintains common mission together, it is a missional community.
Feel free to contact one of the following individuals to help get to you connected to a family group!
Copyright © 2020 Arlingtoncentralchurch - All Rights Reserved.